Eleven people were displaced early Saturday morning as a result of an electrical fire at a Grand Street building.
The American Red Cross is assisting the two families or 11 people displaced by the electrical fire at the three-story mixed-use building at 352 Grand Street. The fire was reported at 6:37 a.m. Smoke filled the interior of the building, firefighters found. Residents were able to get out of the building when alarm sounded.
Fire appears to have started in the basement.
The Red Cross is assisting the families with emergency assistance including temporary lodging.