The Passaic County Community College (PCCC) is providing tuition free training in time management, public speaking, grant writing, and other courses for private and non-profit sector employees.
The college is taking applications for the six courses below:
- Microsoft Excel 1 (Intro), Friday, February 23; 9am to 5pm
- Microsoft Excel 2 (Intermediate-Advanced), Friday, March 2; 9am to 5pm
- Time Management, Wed/Fri, March 21 & 23; 10am to 4pm
- Public Speaking, Wed/Fri, April 4 & 6; 10am to 4pm
- Grant Writing (Profit & Non-Profit), Tue/Thu, April 10 & 12; 10am to 4pm
- Women in Leadership: Finding Your Voice, Wed/Fri, April 24 & 26; 10am to 4pm.