A single occupant was displaced as a result of a fire at a Madison Street home on Thursday afternoon, according to deputy fire chief Frank Calamita.
Fire was reported at 154 Madison Street at about 4:42 p.m., said Calamita. It was confined to a single room on the second floor of the 2.5-story structure.
Firefighter had the blaze under control at 5:15 p.m., said the deputy chief. He said the one occupant displaced was relocated by the American Red Cross.
Neither firefighter nor civilian injuries were reported.
Email: [email protected]