Readers can alert the Paterson Times of any errors in any of our news articles. We are committed to accurate reporting and will promptly and prominently correct mistakes and errors that appear on any and all news reports.
To report a mistake or an error send an email to email@example.com or send a text message to (862) 239-4441.
- Correction (4/15/2017): A previous version of this report — Paterson police officer fires at suspect with gun on Fulton Place – erroneously used Fulton Place and Fulton Street interchangeably. The shooting occurred on Fulton Place not Fulton Street.
- Correction (4/22/2017): A previous version of this report – 1 killed, 2 wounded in separate overnight Paterson shootings — stated the deceased victim’s age was 29. His age was 19.
- Correction (June 1st, 2017): A previous version of this report — Paterson schools superintendent Donnie Evans announces retirement — erroneously stated Evans lived in the Riverside section when in fact he resides in the Eastside neighborhood.
- Correction (June 6th, 2017): A previous version of this report – School 26 in Paterson gets a new playground – erroneously stated the district contributed $1,100 when in fact it contributed $11,000 for site prep.
- Correction (6/9/2017): A previous version of this report — Passaic County Tech parents protest Paterson district’s busing cuts — misattributed a quote to a parent — Cathleen Hames — when the utterance was made by another parent — Kathy Muhammad.
- Correction (July 10th, 2017): A previous version of this report – After forming exploratory committee, ex-Paterson public safety director Glenn Brown announces run for mayor — erroneously stated the announcement was at the Masonic Lodge on Broadway when in fact it was at the Elks Lodge on Ellison Street.