Five city roads will be closed for 24 hours beginning tomorrow morning for emergency underground electrical work, according to Passaic County.
PSE&G will be handling electric work at the following roads:
• Straight Street, from Ellison Street to Essex Street (Grand Street)
• Ward Street, from Memorial Drive to Clark Street
• Clark Street, from Ward Street to Prince Street
• Prince Street, from Ward Street to Grand Street
• Dale Avenue, from Ward Street to Grand Street.
The roads will be closed from Tuesday 7 a.m. through Wednesday 7 a.m. Sidewalks at all five locations will remain open while the underground work is being performed.
Commuters are asked to allow extra travel time and follow detour signs posted at the locations.