Park Avenue fire leaves family displaced | Paterson Times

Park Avenue fire leaves family displaced

Courtesy of Creative Commons

A fire that started in the first floor laundromat on Park Avenue on Tuesday burnt its way up to the second floor leaving a family of six displaced. After being called to the incident the Paterson Fire Department traced the blaze to the first floor laundromat from which the fire emanated.

It took fire fighters many hours to put out the flames, but they managed to snuff it out by 6pm; however, the family that lived above the laundromat was displaced in the incident. The family has said that they will find shelter at the homes of relatives.

No one was injured in the incident.