Firefighters quickly doused a single-alarm blaze at a one family home on Sussex Street on Tuesday night, said deputy fire chief Michael Fleming.
Fleming said the fire was reported at 9:01 p.m. at 192 Sussex Street. Firefighters responded to the home and quickly extinguished the blaze which was limited to a room on the second floor, said the deputy chief.
There were no reported injuries, said Fleming. He said the owner was on the scene at the time of the fire.
It’s not clear if anyone has been displaced as a result of the blaze, said the deputy chief.
Email: [email protected]