Six streets will have no parking for motorists on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 for the filming of “The Many Saints of Newark” and “The Plot Against America.”
Municipal officials want motorists to plan ahead to avoid inconvenience.
Filming of “The Many Saints of Newark” will continue around the Paterson Post Office on Ward Street.
There will be no parking from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the following streets:
- Crosby Place between Ward and Essex Street
- Essex Street between Crosby Place and Madison Street
- Straight Street between Essex and Oak Street
- Grand Street between Dale and Railroad Avenue.
Motorists seeking parking should use the nearby Paterson Parking Authority Lot at 169 Ward Street.
There will be intermittent holding of traffic on Grand Street near the train overpass and extra traffic near Straight and Essex streets. Motorists may want to avoid Grand and Street in the afternoon.
Filming of the “The Plot Against America” will continue around the School 17 or the Urban Leadership Academy, the Art Factory, and the Manor neighborhood.
There will be no parking from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the below listed streets:
- North 5th Street between Clinton Street and Haledon Avenue
- Jefferson Street between North 4th Street and North 6th Street
There will be intermittent closures of both streets between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m.