A single-alarm fire at a house on Madison Street displaced five people on Wednesday night.
Fire broke out at 114 Madison Street at about 7:33 p.m., said deputy fire chief Andrew Ricciardi. Upon arrival at the three-story building, firefighters saw smoke coming out of the structure. Fire was visible on the third floor.
Firefighters had the flames under control within 30 minutes, said Ricciardi. He said utilities to the building had to be cut due to the fire.
The American Red Cross provided assistance to the displaced residents.